“FLAGS ARE CHAINS. NATIONS ARE PRISONS. DOWN WITH THE PRISON & DETENTION CENTER WALLS”
MALAGA, SPAIN, Jan. 5: Protestors denounce the death of an Algerian prisoner in immigration detention and try to block deportation buses. They reject the official explanation that his death was a suicide and call for an end to all deportations. Communist revolution will abolish nations and borders.
- South Africa: Ramaphosa is No Hero of the Working Class!
- Trump Ends “Temporary Protected Status” for Immigrants
- Iranian Masses Need Communist Revolution!
- El Salvador: Comrades in Industry Develop as Communist Leaders
- Germany: Fight Against Deportations Shows Need to Mobilize for Communism on the Job
- Corrupt Union Officials: Product of Capitalism’s Wage Slavery
- International ICWP Meeting in Mexico
- Lessons of 20th Century Communist Movement in Iran
- Theater for the Masses: Comrades Discuss Their Experiences
- Mobilize for Communism to End Racist Police Terror
- It’s Not Just Trump – It’s Capitalism!
- Letters, Vol 8, No 17
- This issue in PDF
- Previous issue
- En Français: Ce N’est Pas Juste Trump! C’est le Capitalisme!
Posted online 1/12/2018