Brasilia, Brazil, June 30—The city of Brasilia was completely paralyzed by workers in the second general strike of the year against cutbacks and unemployment under Temer’s government. We call on the working class in Brazil to organize for Communism. let’s eliminate those guilty of the crisis with communist revolution!
- Break the Never-Ending Cycle of Racist Cop Murders
- Factory Workers Declare: “We Will Free Ourselves from Wage Slavery”
- North Korea Missile Test
- South Africa Youth Collective Commits to Mobilize Industrial Workers
- MTA: Contracts and Communism
- Deadly Fire in El Salvador’s Ministry of Finance
- Fighting Fascism in Health Care: Communism Will Value All Lives
- South Africa ANC Conference: Workers Need Communism
- US Capitalists Create Right-Wing Christianity to Support Their Rule (Part I)
- Learn from the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia!
- Letters, Vol 8, No 8
- Main Page
Published online July 14, 2017