SACRAMENTO, USA, April 4 – Mass protests continue almost daily after two city cops shot and killed Stephon Clark, another unarmed black man, in his grandmother’s backyard on March 18. Marchers, outraged by this coldblooded racist murder, have blocked traffic and sports events. They have disrupted City Council meetings.
Politicians, preachers and sports figures are pushing “nonviolent civil action” to “pursue justice and demand reform.” But US capitalism has relied on racist terror for over 400 years. Stephon Clark was the 263rd person killed by US cops this year. They have already killed 65 more after him.
There can be no “justice” when a tiny ruling class owns almost all the means of production and forces most of us to compete to be their wage-slaves. No “reform” can end this deadly racist system.
Only communist revolution can defeat racist police terror by mobilizing masses to end private property, its material basis. Only communism can unite the masses around our common interest as a working class family and finally defeat capitalism’s “divide-and-conquer” racist ideology.
- Young Communist Leaders Emerging from U.S. Gun Debate
- Workers Produce All Value! We Don’t Need Bosses!
- Inter-Imperialist Rivalry, Infighting Among US Bosses
- Syria: Big Defeat for US Bosses is Workers’ Opportunity to Defeat Capitalism-Imperialism
- Communist Ideas at School Workers’ Convention
- India: Communist Revolution Will Wipe out Foundation of Barbaric Racist Oppression
- Don’t Fight for the Nationalization of Land
- Capitalist Future: Trade Wars and Shooting Wars
- China, the USA and the Koreas: Communist Revolution Will End Bosses’ Wars
- Working-Class History: The Paris Commune of 1871, Part II
- Letters, Vol 9, No 4
- Previous issue