LOS ANGELES (USA), Jan. 13 —hundreds rally outside Federal Detention Center, chanting loudly to support detainees. Four hundred marchers and other workers took copies of Red Flag.
- Revolutionary Communist Greetings from a Comrade near Afrin, Syria
- MLK Rally Sparks Plans to Develop Communist Organizers, Sooner Rather Than Later
- India: New Comrades Show Potential for Communist Revolution
- Organizing for Communism in the Sweatshops
- Mass Deportations? Or Trump’s Wall?
- Capitalists Attack Public Employee Unions
- Fighting Gentrification in Working Class Communities
- Capitalist Feminism and All the Lies that Come With It
- Race and Gender: Dangerous Ideas Inherited from Class Society
- Turkish Rulers Invade Syria, Defying US Imperialism
- Letters, vol 9, no 1
- This issue in PDF
- Previous issue
Posted online 2/2/2018