WORKERS AND YOUTH OF THE WORLD, UNITE TO DESTROY ALL BORDERS WITH COMMUNIST REVOLUTION!
MACERATA, ITALY, Feb. 10 – Thousands rallied against racism in this central Italian town after a fascist shot and wounded six people he believed to be migrants. Anti-immigrant racism is a key issue in the March 4 national elections.
NOTTINGHAM, ENGLAND, Jan. 20 – Masses demand the closing of Morton Hall Immigration Removal Center, where four prisoners (from Sierra Leone, Poland, Jamaica and Iraq) have died since December 2016.
- Aerospace Dogfight Shows Need For More Communist Organizers
- New Comrades Argue for Communism in Mass Dalit Protests
- Florida School Shooting Shows Need for Revolutionary Communist Workers and Students to Control Society—and Guns
- Young Comrades March Against Racist Police Murder
- Housing Crisis Shows Need for Communist Revolution
- South Africa: Shift of Power to the West
- Communist Street Theatre Premieres as Russian Revolution Rages
- Math — Who Needs It?
- March 8th International Working Women’s Day
- This issue in PDF
- Previous issue